Where can I apply for a study period abroad ?

You would like to apply for a study abroad exchange, through Erasmus+ or in one of our partner universities outside of Europe ?
This search engine will allow you to find our partners and the most relevant information about them, to help you make your choice before applying for your mobility.

First pick your faculty in the droplist below and then select the mobility program that you're interested in (Erasmus+, bilateral conventions,..), then pick the country you like and you will obtain the list of partner universities for that faculty/departement. Each faculty/department has a different offer of destinations
Beware, the number of places available, indicated for some bilateral conventions, may be updated by our partners, sometimes quite late

Links to the partner universities below the map won’t work if you are using Adblock or any pop-up blocker, so please configurate your settings to unblock this website

The different programs are the following :

Bilateral convention = Agreements with partners outside of Europe
Erasmus Belgica SMS = Agreement with partners in the Flemish Community of Belgium
Erasmus+ SMS = Agreements with partners in Europe
Swiss-European Mobility Programme (SEMP) = Agreement with partners in Switzerland

Université Libre de Bruxelles